Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:1506 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager - FX Confirmation & Settlement - Investment Bank (12-16 yrs)
Job Description :
This role is primarily responsible for performing FX Confirmations, Settlement as per the SLAs outlined by the Line of Business. The role also demands risk management,handling escalations, addressing queries of reconciliations & investigations teams, Static updates.
- Providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) Support to the team mates
- People Management (team of around 8-10 associates)
- Conducting Monthly one-on-one with associates
- Semi Annual and Annual performance appraisal of associates
- Ensure that the process transactions are processed as per procedures
- Ensure that the targets are assigned in accordance with the SLAs are met
- Ensure that the quality of the transactions is in compliance with predefined parameters
- Identifying & Making process improvements
- Provide the relevant process reports on a on a daily basis
- Creating process dashboard and MIS reports
- Ensure adherence to governing procedures of the process
- Ensure adherence to established internal and external Risk procedures
- Provide process training to team members to improve their performance levels
- Working closely together with Static data team, Settlements, Traders, and clients to ensure accurate information is updated within our processing database.
- Responsible for clearing of items on the daily exception accounting reports.
- Excellent organisational skills are required with the ability to prioritize daily workload, work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- To be able to communicate effectively, and clearly escalate queries to local and onshore team
- Education : B.Com / MBA (Finance)
- Certifications If Any - NCFM added advantage
- Experience Range : Minimum one to 3-5 years of team handling experience, 12 to 13 years of total experience in the investment banking or financial services
Mandatory skills :
- People Management skills
- Understanding of Investment Banking, Fx and Derivatives,
- Good understanding of trade life cycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Possesses leadership, operations management and people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail,
- Ability to multitask, prioritize
- liaison with Clients, Front Office and trading desk,
- Experience / working knowledge of derivative products in capital markets is required and previously exposure in derivatives settlement role is mandatory.
- Escalation of critical risks & non-compliance with policies, standards, and limits
Desired skills :
- Familiarity with markets products ideally in more than one asset class.
- Sound understanding of FX, MM and Derivatives Products. FX, OTC trade processing background with risks and controls surrounding this function
- Proven track to execute and Deliver
- Ability to cope with delivery within very tight deadlines under high pressure.
- Ability to work with across teams/locations to accomplish goals in a timely manner.
Work Timings :
- ASIA/EMEA/US : Should be flexible
- Process Timings: 4:30 PM to 6:30 AM
Job Location : GGN
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.