Associate at Iris Corporate Solutions
Views:1987 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior Manager - Fulfillment Center - eCommerce (6-15 yrs)
What you'll do:
- Managing Fulfilment Centre Operations in the assigned region.
- Assist in planning and operation of New fulfillment centers.
- Monitor FC Operations and identify improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with Logistics and Retails Operations Heads in reviewing and optimization of distribution network.
- Accountable for Planning and Operationalization of new optimized delivery networks and delivery flexibility with the helo of central teams.
- Drive continous improvement and operationalize Business process Innovation.
- Develop, mentor and motivate the team spread across locations to achieve higher goals.
- Lead a specific function/ funcitons in the Fulfilment Center end to end
- Ensure key metrics are maintained within targets sustainably
- Ensure Safety and Kaizen Culture in the warehouse
- Manage productivity with the best of human relations climate & aiming for higher productivity standards
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure sustained results
- Innovate to improve speed/ quality/ cost using lean methodology
- Train & develop team
What you'll need:
- Strong stakeholder management skills across Operations, Business Finance, Inventory Planning, Merchandising and Category, Marketing, and Customer service teams.
- Strategic and long term thinking.
- High degree of Business knowledge.
- Extraordinary Change Management skills: Processes, Policies, Training & Systems.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills.
- Strong bias for Impact based Action: We work at a very rapid pace & that is what would be expected.
- 8-12 years of experience in scaling up of Supply Chain
- Strong people management and cross functional leadership experience.