Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:13041 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Senior Manager - Financial Controller/Accounting - Shared Service Centre (6-16 yrs)
Role : Senior Manager - Financial Controller/Accounting
- The Manager - Financial control will lead a team to perform General Ledger accounting, Fixed assets, Third party settlements and Treasury processing responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with defined operating procedures. The role exists to ensure the smooth running of the Financial controls processes.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all financial control process and multiple business partners. They will have an exceptional track record in Accounting & Reporting in a shared service centre. Past achievements will clearly demon straight a capability to lead a team in FSSC to World class transactional processing, business partner excellence and leadership of a high performing team.
- The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills and the capability to take on a more senior role as the organisation grows.
Key accountability (Role Description) :
Highlight accountabilities and KPIs for the requisitioned role, which could include (but not limited to) :
Typical outputs (Key deliverables & KPIs expected from the role holder) :
- Impact on Business (How would the role holder impact/scale of influence Business decisions - strategic/operational)
- Interfaces with Customers, Suppliers & Third parties (Internal and external stakeholder interactions expected of this role )
- Leadership & Teamwork (Leadership Direction and accountabilities towards the Team)
- Innovation & Change (Expectations from this role in driving innovation and change)
- Address breaches in the Local market and Group accounting Policy and establishing adherence to the Policy
- Manage to service level agreements (SLAs) defined for thevh team
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the team are met.
- Continuously monitor KPI performance and take remedial action where required to ensure performance and quality standards are met
- Support the team in resolving complex operational control issues
- Managing the disputes arising from Financial Controls processes.
- Managing disputes with external partners related to Roaming, Interconnect, Content & MVNO business
- Ensure Invoice disputes with relevant partners are resolved.
- Monitoring / controlling errors / issues in Journalizing, reconciliation and Financial reporting
- Monitoring and correcting payment rejections.
- Supervise and continuously improve the accounting and reporting process
- Managing Balance sheet reconciliation with action plans agreed with Partners
- Supervision of the monthly closing activities, balance sheet reconciliation, identifies gaps and steps to be taken to correct incorrect entries.
- Working closely with new Business partners to enable a transition to Financial control process. Moving through the phases of Stabilisation and delivery world class effectiveness and efficiency.
- Dealing with Internal and External partners to resolve disputes
- Work towards improvement of the process and achieve winning KPIs for Local market Financial Control.
- Lead and Manage Financial control Team Leaders and Analyst.
- Establishing, with the team, the key deliverables and ensuring that the team can deliver against these.
- Coaching, developing and establish succession plans for your team.
- Developing a high performing team, Inspiring leadership, stetting the bar high and delivering beyond expectations.
- As a key member of the FSSC wider leadership team ensure your involvement in driving the successes of the company.
- Improving the Reconciliations and Reporting activities as per global policy.
- Ensure financial control processes are compliant with Internal/External/SOX audit requirements.
- Support audit related activities (Internal/External/SOX Audits)
- Generate/follow-up actions with regards to reconciliation, SOX and other operating control execution related activities.
- Month end closing activities
- Work with other departments to ensure all cross department issues are resolved. Such as Inter-company balance agreements and settlements, disputes relating to Roaming balances.
- ERP working knowledge and accounting knowledge is mandatory
- Customer relationship Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.