Manager - HR at Skywings Advisors Private Limited
Views:3533 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager - Financial Control/Accounting - BFS (7-9 yrs)
- At least 7-9 years experience post qualification experience as a controller / accountant
- Knowledge of current regulations including IFRS, UK GAAP and Companies Acts / Regulatory Licences.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP & forecasting tools like BPC/ Axiom/ Hyperion etc.
- Strong financial, analytical, communication and project management skills.
Work with the Business and execute the following responsibilities :
- Review and supervise the analysis of information from the general ledger and other accounting records to ensure accuracy and completeness, and take corrective action, as appropriate
- Ensure deadlines are met at all times.
- Oversee and review Balance Sheet analysis, review P&L and adjustments made by accountants
- Support the Corporate function in the consolidation of the BU / Division financial results
- Oversee the preparation of Group financial reports
- Address audit enquiries / investigation
- Responsible for the accurate month end reporting
- Facilitates the provision of general accounting support and month end reports
- Review and supervise fixed asset processing and payroll accounting to enable controlling, reporting and capital expenditure management
- Roles may evolve in future to provide support towards Business Planning & Forecasting
- Develop sound professional working relationships with colleagues, business staff and management, building their confidence and acquiring an understanding of the business
- Be proactive in issue resolution, the provision of feedback and the delivery of ideas to develop and improve solutions
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participates in training and development procedures
- Maintain confidentiality and observes data protection guidelines
- Carries out any other reasonable duties commensurate with their capability
- Manage any regulatory submissions and be a point of contact for regulatory bodies
- Adhoc reporting and stakeholder management
- Manage and lead teams and mange workload efficiently across resources
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.