Chief Executive Officer at Sushaan Synergies LLP
Views:905 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Senior Manager - Finance Transformation - FMCG/Retail/F&B (10-12 yrs)
About the role:
The candidate will be a part of Finance Transformation vertical and will be undertaking Transformation projects and tasks as directed by the management. He or she will support key stakeholders, improvement initiatives, and processes in a fast-paced environment.
The position will be primarily responsible for preparing the Process Discovery Questionnaire, AS-Is Process Maps, To-Be' process maps, prepare fit Gap Analysis, prepare value stream maps, prepare project plan, Stakeholder Management. Strong collaboration is required with all internal and external facing functions.
- The role is part of the F&A team and requires strong leadership and team collaboration skills to work along and with other key stakeholders.
- Derive the optimum F&A solution while taking into consideration various business constraints
- Develop quality solution models and support solution architect with quality analysis on solution aspects
- Study existing F&A process in transaction processing (AP, AR, GL, Treasury and Inventory) and identify areas for improvements.
- Identify, conceive and present implementable projects for timely and qualitative delivery of F&A outputs
- Work with external technology partners & internal teams, ensuring change management of teams, anchoring the user testing and ensuring stabilisation of the process post implementation
- Own the delivery of the project and be responsible for regular status reporting, governance of the project and tracking of key qualitative & quantitative metrics associated with project delivery.
- Operational delivery experience in F&A processes. Well versed with associated F&A Processes.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, good interpersonal skills and time management skills. It is important that the candidate displays collaboration within / across teams, coaching & training skills and has good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have experience in translating information/ delivering key messages through power point presentations to senior stakeholders.
- Must have experience of business case development, financial governance, technology vendor evaluations and managing technology partners
- Willingness to learn, problem solving mindset, work in accordance to project based time zones, grows and stretches into the role.
SAP Background preferred
Experience Required: 10 to 12 years of experience in a reputed medium to large-scale consulting/ preferably in in CPG/Retail organization in F&A Process
Education: Chartered Accountant/ Master's in Business Administration in Finance.