Founder at Talentiser
Views:5234 Applications:611 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager - Finance - Hospital (6-12 yrs)
Oversee all finance functions in hospitals remotely by dedicating 3 hrs / week. Create execution plan, audit progress of agreed initiatives, deliver goals on cash flow improvements through hospital teams, identify new cost saving opportunities
The successful candidate will manage the entire aspects of finance management.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, laws and statements
- Knowledge of tally
- Knowledge of current tax slabs
- Knowledge of Direct taxes and indirect taxes
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of Billing process
- To manage the unit accounts by monitoring all the payables, receivables, billing, collections and taxation activities.
- Also highlighting the sources of revenue leakages and suggesting ways to reduce it.
Payables & Receivables :
- Monitoring that correct payments are made.
- Monitoring day to day accounting.
- Monitoring correct entries are made in Tally.
- Ensuring correct invoicing by signing of voucher.
- Ensuring timely disbursement of salary.
- Management of receivables.
- Approving disbursement of petty cash.
- Verifying correct cash disbursement to employees.
- Ensuring timely and accurate payment to statutory dues such as TDS, PF, ESI etc.
- Monitoring of outstanding amount.
- Making efforts to bring in outstanding amount from TPA
- Monitoring daily admissions and discharges
- Verifying cash collection from various depts. And ensuring its submission through CMS
- Authorizing patient refund after verifying Patient bill, deposits, approval from TPA/ corporate as may be applicable.
- Solving patient & customer queries related to billing.
- Ensuring smooth and correct billing process.
Tax & other Audit :
- Conducting tax audit such as checking TDS working, checking on monthly basis.
- Assisting in internal audits
- Filing monthly/ Quarterly / Semi Annual / Annual returns of GST at state level.
- Coordination and conclusion of Statutory and internal audit.
- Preparation of P&L statement.
- Finalization of books of accounts, coordinating with statutory and internal auditors, preparation of P & L and Balance sheet
- Preparing MIS such as P& L MIS, F&A register, Doctors Performance MIS, Non Financial MIS, Revenue and Volume MIS, Cash flow Analysis etc.
- SOC Compilation
- Capitalization of new unit( Pt. applicable to new units only)
Fixed Asset Management :
- Verifying various stock positions held at different depts./stores.
- Solving accounting, billing and mediclaim queries.
- Verification of monthly reconciliations
- Maintaining control over the budget allocated.
- Providing approval for budget allocation based on limit.
- Coordinating with all subordinates and solving their issues relating to work so as to ensure proper performance of their duties
- Ensuring compliances related to IT Dept, Excise dept, VAT dept and providing data for the same.
- Ensure timely renewal of agreement and license
- Generating e-way bill.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.