Senior Consultant at Flexability
Views:1155 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Senior Manager - Finance/CSD/Commercial Finance - FMCG (4-9 yrs)
Senior Manager - Finance (CSD/Commercial finance) with a leading FMCG, Mumbai
- Front face to the Canteen Store Department customers related financial touch points including management of Credit in complex CSD environment through various initiatives
- Ensuring compliance to Credit Policy including building and sustaining Good Governance in highly risky business environment.
- Ownership of timely collections and overdue tracking
- Partner with Business Head and develop Business level plans, track spend, manage budgets
- Lead the budget planning for the Business, partner with the Business Head on key decisions and matters impacting financial performance of the Business
- Act as a trusted business advisor to the Business Commercial team by providing data-driven insights and challenge decision making from a finance perspective.
- Collaborate with COE team to ensure timely closure of books of accounts on monthly, quarterly & yearly basis and continuously improve the quality of accounting, financial and reporting.
- Own Business Monthly Operating Review process. Develop the structure, drive the quality and rigor.
- Performance analytics and Forecasting - NSV, Marketing investments and DSO. Provide sound financial analysis (including ad-hoc analytics) on performance of financial KPIs and propose and drive action plans to improve continuously.
- Develop understanding of state regulatory framework and support delivery of the
- Brand and State P&Ls and other back-end work to support SAP set up and ensure no loss of revenue. Ensure Control and compliance through robust processes.