CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:218 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Manager - Finance - CA (5-8 yrs)
- Monitor overall accounting compliance as per the accounting manual, defined SOPs, relevant accounting standards and Ind AS.
- Review all accounting entries and ledgers on periodic basis, recommend necessary changes and take required actions in consultation with relevant stake holders.
- Ensure the books are closed accurately on time for all verticals.
- Monitor and Review test process controls on periodic basis and take required actions in consultation with relevant stake holders
- Manage sub ledger reconciliations as per defined timelines and standards
- Review all relevant interfaces as per defined timelines to ensure proper accounting and reporting
- Identify process improvement opportunities for existing processes and controls and drive positive change in the organization.
- Review and Monitoring of SLAs with all internal customers and ensure adherence to service levels.
- Partner with IT and CXOs on Project Automation. Drive automation in Fixed assets, General ledger and other financial controls areas.
- Review of SOPs on periodic basis and update them with the changes on periodic basis.
- Periodic Review and Monitoring of Master data and controls.
- Hands on experience in working with Oracle / SAP environment and understanding of various system integration.
- Monitor and review and release monthly financial reports (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and all related schedules as per the accounting standards and IND AS)
- Review the ledger accounts on periodic basis, identify risks and report the same to the management through exceptional reports
- Prepare and publish dash boards to the relevant stakeholders as per defined timelines
- Review the ageing reports and take necessary actions
- Review schedules with internal teams on periodic basis to ensure accurate accounting and report exceptions.
- Provide support for the completion of all internal and statutory audits and take required actions to address issues arising from the audits
- Guide, coach, train and develop the team under
- Set expectations and give regular feedback to team to improve performance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.