Assistant Manager at 2COMS
Views:530 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts Operations - Record To Report - BPO/ITeS (12-17 yrs)
Sr.Manager - Operations (F&A)
R2R Tower leader - Pune (2 positions)
Company - Reputed ITES/BPO
Cross tower experience with mandatory R2R experience - Mumbai (3 positions)
- Minimum 12 years of experience with F&A
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated client management experience with a strong orientation to governance and controls.
Location: Mumbai and Pune
- Client interaction - Excellent Client Management, aiming at excellent Voice of Customer (VOC) scores and basis interaction with the client help client gain further business and help ramp up.
- Process management - Responsible for management and coordination of overall operations, SLA delivery across all processes, quality and general administration for a very key client
- Manage conference calls/other communication with the client and build a rapport with key client contacts.
- Team Management and People Development -Lead & motivate a team of Support and Operation Leaders and ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback wherever required, Support Learning and development initiatives, Coaching and counseling, staff motivation retention programs.
- Effectively implement rewards/recognition, appraisal & Incentive programs. Create cross-functional teams to encourage team building.
- P and L accountability.
- Farming, supporting new business initiatives.
- Internal coordination with Projects and EU's to meet SLA standards.
- Transitioning support.
- Responsible for ensuring the infrastructure utilization is done keeping in view the business requirements/new process migrations.
- Large people management role and ensure talent is developed and cultivated
- Experience working in milestone and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to influence leadership, work with people and drive towards common solutions and issue resolutions.
- Experience coaching team leaders and working teams in delivering their projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical and analytical ability.
- Proven business acumen