Consultant at Randstad
Views:3582 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Senior Manager - Finance & Accounting - Healthcare/Pharma (6-8 yrs)
Position: Sr. Manager-Finance & Accounts
Reporting to : CFO
- Accounting Degree with CA, CPA, CMA, MBA, M.COM
- Experience of 6-8Years in Finance & Accounts. With 3+ years of experience in a similar role in healthcare or medical or pharma industry.
To manage the payables and fixed asset team by developing a control system for Payable, Payroll and FA accountants. Analyzing and devising cost savings methods in payable areas.
Strategic Planning :
- Participate in the Development of Annual Operating Plans by providing the AOP for the Departments
- To identify deviations from AOP reporting the same with necessary suggestions for control.
Accounting & Operation Activities :
- Manage Payables, Payroll and Fixed Assets Accounts as per the Policies and Procedures
- Ensuring proper internal controls are in place for payables, FA and payroll process.
- To ensure timely filing of taxes
- Overview the process of verification of assets and reconciliation of accounts.
- To ensure services to internal customers and as well as suppliers as per agreed SLAs and agreed terms.
Cost Saving & Budgetary Control :
- Identifying areas for improvements and implement necessary changes to add value to the process.
- Monitor Operating Expenses- Actual VS Budget and implement the budgetary control.
- To ensure active participation in budgeting and year end auditing/finalization of accounts.
- To ensure that all reports for Payable and Fixed assets are available upon request of Manager & management team.
People Management :
- Provide On-Going Training to all the Direct Reporters
- To review the Jobs assigned to all the Direct reportees