HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:3421 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Senior Manager - Equity Capital Markets - BFS (3-9 yrs)
Senior Manager - ECM (execution)
Our clients are looking out for various positions into ECM - Equity Capital Market (execution)
Work Experience: 3 - 6 Years
Qualifications: CA, MBA
- Independently manage and execute ECM mandates
- Knowledge and experience in all capital market products i.e. IPO, FPO, Rights, QIP, Open Offer, De-listing and PE
- Preparation of Prospectus and other data sheets in compliance with the SEBI Regulations including post issue reports
- Continuous interaction with SEBI and Stock Exchanges for approvals
- Preparation of Issue presentations for QIBs & HNIs
- Preparation of various monitory reports for submission to SEBI
- Valuation and preparation of financial data for the companies for presenting to the investors.
- Co-coordinating with legal advisors, registrars, syndicate members, auditors, printers and other intermediaries involved.
- Would be responsible for Corporate Law compliances; Good working know how and knowledge of SEBI act, Companies Act
Additional Skills :
- Good presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.