Senior Manager - EHS - Utilities (10-20 yrs)
Industry - Utilities
Skills - HSE
Job Type - Permanent
- Prepare and enforce policies to foster a culture of health and safety
- Liase with internal and external stakeholders to secure environmental compliance
The client is a rapidly growing player in the Indian solar industry, with many successful projects completed and a strong pipeline for the future. Based in the Delhi/NCR region, this company has taken on, and successfully executed projects in different countries across the globe, and is well known for the technical expertise and excellence they bring to the table.
Reporting to the VP - Projects, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing health & Safety plans in the workplace/sites
- Compliance & Inspections
- Research & implement new safety procedures & policies
- Design and conduct safety training sessions and drills
- Dealing with Govt. & other statutory bodies for environmental clearance and compliance
- Travel across sites to ensure the implementation of policies and procedures laid down.
- Responsibility for developing and leading a team of managerial staff
- The successful candidate will have at least 10 years of prior experience, with strong prior exposure in the solar industry.
- This person will also have strong leadership skills, and a winning personality to drive change, and foster a culture of safety.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take on a leading role at one of the fastest growing names in the rapidly expanding Indian solar industry.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.