Talent Acquisition at IRIS Corporate
Views:2152 Applications:644 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Senior Manager - Distribution Center Operations (6-14 yrs)
BTech/MBA Good Institute
Job Description -
- Manage DC Operations, Responsible for driving and achieving targets for key distribution KPIs for the region assigned
- Drive daily monitoring and adherence for all KPIs. Drive RCA and CAPA with teams for operational breaches and inaccuracies.
- Drive implementation and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Drive process excellence in operations for reliability, cost reduction and growth enablement, through identification and monitoring of projects to solve operational inefficiencies.
- Drive compliance for generation of regulatory & statutory documents for transportation from the DC Side.
- Coordinate with stakeholders such as 3PL, RC, Line Haul etc. for effective utilization of resources and achieve desired goal
- Drive continuous improvement and operationalize Business Process Innovation.
- Financial budgeting & execution - PNL accountability of DCs operations
- Develop, mentor and motivate the team spread across locations to achieve higher goal
- Drive on-the-ground implementation of any new technology/System/Processes for the warehouses in the region.
- MBA / B.E with 8+ years of experience
- Operational Knowledge of Logistics/Couriers/Retail/Manufacturing/FMCG/FMCD industry.
- Exposure to Business Process Re-engineering, Lean/6 Sigma, QMS etc will be added bonus
- Experience working in E-Commerce organization or E-Commerce consulting projects will be a plus
- Problem-solving Skills, Good knowledge of Data Analysis tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.