Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:1288 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Senior Manager/Director - Sales - EduTech Startup (7-12 yrs)
Sales job opportunity in a fast paced EduTech startup for a self-driven and result-oriented professional with expertise in B2C Sales and Business Development who would be responsible for developing and executing strategic and operational plans to achieve sales targets through managing a team of sales managers and sales team leaders. You will also work in the direction to achieve customer acquisition and expand customer base across Indian & US geography.
If you think you are an expert, we want you!
Location : Mumbai
Your Future Employer : A leading edutech startup company that works on an aggressive pace and bridges a unique gap in Indian education system.
- Owning and exceeding weekly or monthly sales targets.
- Setting and monitoring strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships with B2C Customers
- Development and execution of sales strategies and operational plans in order to expand the customer base.
- Developing key growth tactics and action plans to escalate the sales growth.
- Designing and implementing highest standards of customer service and satisfaction and assisting with organizing promotional events to reach prospective customers.
- Managing, monitoring, recruiting and leading a sales team of strong 70+ sales managers and Team leaders.
- Meeting customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 7+ years of experience in B2C Sales, Customer Relationship Management preferably from a startup.
- Managed large team sizes directly or indirectly.
- Impeccable leadership qualities to recruit, create and lead a full sales team.
- An aggressive candidate who works with - take no prisoners- approach.
- Strategical thinker and flexible to work in a fast pace work environment.
- Multi-dimensional and growth hacker with strong sense of ownership for work.
What is in it for you :
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the vision-driven team.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established brand.
- Escalate your career growth in very short period of time.