Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:188 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager/Director - Global Transfer Pricing - Tax Advisory Firm - CA (12-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager / Director - Global Transfer Pricing - Reputed Tax Advisory Firm
Roles & Responsibilities:
The responsibilities pertaining to the role of Sr. Manager and Director in firm's UAE office will include the following:
- Advise clients across industry segments in setting up appropriate TP arrangements involving inter-company transactions, compliance with the in-country legal requirements and the guidelines stipulated by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Negotiate with tax authorities to achieve the optimum outcome for clients.
- Manage transfer pricing projects across multiple jurisdictions, including transfer pricing planning, documentation, and compliance.
- Provide technical transfer pricing advice and guidance to clients' senior management to minimize firms' tax exposure.
- Stay current with global transfer pricing trends and changes in global transfer pricing regulations.
- Actively participate as a regular speaker at seminars, conferences, client workshops and various industry forums and to contribute to thought leadership pieces in the Tax arena.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help team members realize their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- CAs with more than 12 years of consulting experience in Global Transfer Pricing domain with reputed firms.
- Strong knowledge of global transfer pricing regulations and experience with transfer pricing regulations within the Middle East region.
- Experience in multi-jurisdictional TP documentation projects, TP controversy and complex TP planning and operations.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi only need apply.
Other prerequisite skills include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Ownership and responsibility of clients and closures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.