Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:326 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Senior Manager/Director - Account Based Marketing - Internet/Online (7-10 yrs)
Job Title - Senior Manager / Director - Account Based Marketing, JLL
Department - Marketing & Communications
Reporting Manager - Marketing Head / Business Marketing Lead
Location - Mumbai
Individual Contributor Role
- You will be a part of the team responsible for supporting the roll-out and implementation of Account Based Marketing for our existing clients and prospects.
- You will work closely with the Accounts Leadership to help develop ABM strategy for these accounts, help build brand assets & templates, execute plans and campaigns including supporting pursuits and help position JLL strongly within these accounts.
The ideal candidate is an inspirational, positive leader whose teams consistently deliver high-ROI projects that have a measurable impact on the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand Sales processes and objectives of the accounts and work closely to define fitting marketing program to achieve their goals and grow their business
- Analyse account strategy, set up ABM plan working closely with the Account lead, identify marketing tactics to provide proactive, structured, long-term strategic marketing support
- Project management for various account initiatives post-visual identity creation such as ABM campaign strategy and development, Stakeholder Analysis Management, client microsite creation, Web services, event support but not limited to these.
- Lead pursuit marketing programs for large deals to help bid teams define their value proposition and strengthen it with fitting marketing tactics to increase the probability to win
- Track, measure, and report on all ABM activity based on Sales KPIs and successes
- To support the creation and promotion of a set of ABM best practices, skills and in-a-box solutions to support account teams
- A minimum of 7-10 years- experience in marketing, including 5+ years in B2B ABM leadership positions
- Must have a strong understanding of sales KPIs and capabilities of measuring the impact of ABM.
- Goal-Oriented, Structured and process led.
- Must be a self-starter, work individually and with diverse teams.
- Exposure or experience in pre-sales/sales will be an added advantage
- Exposure to CRM will be a plus (Salesforce)
- Should be very familiar with branding fundamentals and latest trends in new media
- Should have the ability to comprehend complex thoughts and multi-skill projects
- Creative, innovative, and quality-driven
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great aptitude for quick learning
- Ability to manage ambiguity
Full-time MBA from a reputed institution and ABM experience working with Tier 1 B2B organization