Director at En Pointe Adwisers
Views:2538 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Senior Manager - Digital Sales - eCommerce (8-12 yrs)
Sr. Manager - Digital Sales (for start-up Ecommerce Company)
- Require candidates strictly from Ecommerce company having experience in Digital Sales.
- Previous experience in sales preferably Digital Ad Sales/ Space Selling Knowledge of Digital Ad Sales industry Numbers-driven with strong analytical skills and experience using web analytics
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, convincing, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiator, collaborator and team player High on initiative.
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure, persists despite obstacles and ambiguities
Scope of Work:
The role reports directly to the Head Digital Sales and will support him/her in managing end-to-end in digital sales to Enterprises, Corporates, Agencies, Governments and Start-ups. Through thoughtful and well-reported storytelling, aim to maintain a platform that produces data-backed news and analysis on all the vital elements at the intersection of technology, start-ups and business; to a niche target audience of the startup ecosystem.
- Devise all campaign strategies, track and report on campaign performance and effectiveness and continuously optimize to drive better results.
- Work with cross-functional teams (design, product, and marketing) towards timely and quality execution of marketing strategies.
- Provide user experience, communication and creative inputs to product and design teams.
- Deeply understand customer behavior and uncover new customer insights which can be used to drive marketing campaigns.
- Continuously experiment with new technologies/offerings in the online marketing space to drive engagement and acquisition.
- Maintain a high level of relationship value and a consistent pipeline must come naturally with your experience of digital sales. Ability to quarterly plan for meeting and exceeding targets
- Identify and implement website best practices that drive a best in class customer experience to improve marketing effectiveness, maximize conversion rates and grow the e-Commerce channel.
- Acquiring clients. The solution inventory involves a combination of native content campaigns & marketing campaigns [digital] and Events.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered in line with plans, budget and quality expectations, working closely with relevant Digital Sales team, Delivery teams, Operational teams and other areas of the Digital team. Working closely with the eCommerce Product team to ensure digital capability supports Chat strategic goals.
- Exploring new approaches and assisted conversion products to improve commercial performance of the website
- Ensure close alignment and interlock with other sales channels (Retail and Telesales), Marketing (Propositions) and Brand (Marcoms) to maximise the effectiveness of the channel. Responsible for the brand experience in Digital Sales channels to ensure consistency with Retail and Campaigns presence and in support of wider multi-channel business objectives. Ensuring Webchat function is kept up to date with relevant information supporting product sales, that the site experience is functioning as it should be and information is correct/ update to date (including pricing).
- Responsible for daily reporting against business as usual activities as well as marketing campaign activity. Preparing for and attending weekly trading meetings, within the trading team and the wider business.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Proposition development teams on prioritisation and relevance.
- Collaborate and influence with the Finance and Revenue Protection teams up to Head of level on all aspects of post-sales, for example value.
- The right candidate will bring an entrepreneurial approach to the role of a natural networker and self-starter, and a high level of comfort with navigating personalities and team dynamics in a fast-moving and fluid environment
Work Days: 5 days a week + 2 alternate Saturdays in a month
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.