Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:7736 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager - Digital Marketing - eCommerce - IIM/ISB/MDI/XLRI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
The role holder is responsible for creating, leading and managing digital marketing across brands through understanding of various digital and online platforms.
- Manage the overall digital media marketing strategy for the brands closely working with internal and external partners
- Kick start and lead the next digital revolution with short/long form content across portfolio
- Create and sustaining digital assets across Brand portfolio
- Creating and analyzing media campaign plans and working with required stakeholders for execution
- Analyze an events/posts/campaigns/contests with respect to their impact
- Tracking new ad formats available on Facebook and using it for fan acquisition, social campaigns, and fan engagement
- Create social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target customers to our website and generate leads for us to increase our customer base through contests, celebrity promotions, video shoots
- Generate and suggest ideas and concepts for brands that will create social buzz and drives Earned Media.
- Online reputation management for brands
Education And Experience :
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience. 4-5 years of core experience working on digital strategy and planning across digital platforms (Paid/Search/Mobile/Social) with focus on Social and Mobile and Innovation at heart
- Comes with industry contacts and publisher connections, has worked with vendors in digital domain
- Experience of working in ambiguity; entrepreneurial in nature
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative person who has experience in social media marketing
- Self-motivated, aggressive, open to learning with an extremely positive attitude
MBA from Premier Institute is a clear preference.
Only people who are 2 year full time MBA should apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.