Senior Manager at NorthStar Consulting India
Views:3004 Applications:800 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:520
Senior Manager/DGM - Operations - Retail Store (10-15 yrs)
- Should have 10 to 12 yrs of experience in handling Retail stores operations for PAN India in a retail oriented organization
This role will be handling the entire PAN India operations for Retail stores (Exl Outlets) and experience of handling COCO stores is mandatory.
- Ensuring Excellent Operations standards at each Stores.
- Merchandise Planning and Replenishment of stocks to all PAN India stores on time.
- Maintaining category wise base stock plan at all PAN India stores.
- After Management Approval - Making Store Business ready and co-ordination with Legal, Commercials and Project Team.
- Coordinating with branding team for store related branding / Go to Market Activations
- Ensuring a good start to the new store with Launch activations / Customer engagement / Footfall.
- In store event execution
- Co-ordination with all stakeholders for smooth operations across stores
- Co-ordination between stores and head office teams.
- Checking daily payment status for all stores and follows ups with the related vendors as per schedule
- Resolving any kind of issues related to stores with coordination of other related departments
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Management
- Should be able to guide, manage and motivate team to deliver best results.
- Should be able to Identify key stakeholders, assemble and manage one or more cross-functional project teams, maintain budget and quality standards and manage deliverables.