HR Manager at Zenith HR Solutions
Views:1725 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager/DGM - Operations/Documentation - Legal - NBFC (12-20 yrs)
Senior Manager/DGM - Operations/Documentation(Legal Background)
Our client is one of the leading and largest NBFC in India, headquartered in Mumbai.
1. The primary responsibility will be to manage all post sanction related activities (except accounting) for loans.
2. Will be responsible for maintenance of MIS for all cases in Branch, RO, NAX along with the movement of disbursed cases for any purpose (e.g. audit, legal etc.)
3. Will be responsible for management, monitoring and control wrt retrieval and deposition of disbursed cases to and from storage facility.
4. Monitoring of Cersai Entries
5. Will be responsible for PDD follow up from Credit / Sales and publish PDD MIS periodically.
6. To deliver quality by building a knowledge organization and encouraging, leading and guiding teams to build depth and breadth of technical expertise
7. The incumbent will be responsible for driving effective vendor management by influencing decision makers on business and operational escalations (including repeat issues). Will be required to provide stakeholders with a value add experience by partnering on operational decisions.
8. SLAs Management Manage SLAs through effective exception management (SLA / SOP exception)
1. To ensure that all policy norms and sanction conditions related to disbursements are complied with before disbursement of a case - such as proper execution of documentations, security documents and repayment related compliance.
2. To guide Legal and technical officers.
3. To take decision within the ambit of policy to release a disbursal or not.
4. To appoint, monitor and manage Legal and technical vendors.
5. To suggest measures in change in policy, formats, drafts to better safeguard the interest of Company.
6. To act as a last line of defense while processing a loan for disbursal.
7. Documents Management - ensuring a proper record keeping of all security related document including timely deposition to and retrieval from the documents management vendors. To ensure that security and other loan documents are properly stored.
8. Post Disbursal Documents (PDD) Management including timely receipt of PDDs
9. ECS / PDC monitoring in consultation with Accounts.
10. Management of Pre-payments and Closure activities.
11. In case of takeover of loan - to make efforts for Customer retention
12. Mortgage creation and mortgage release
13. Builder Project Approval Process
14. Builder visits
15. Monitoring of construction stage of builder projects.
16. Audit - To make arrangements for audit of disbursed cases, to ensure audit compliance related to Post Sanction activities and timely revert of audit reports.
17. To handle customer complaints related to disbursals and subsequent activities during currency of loan.
18. To ensure statutory compliances related to Back Office Operations.
19. OTC approvals and management. Keeping a track of Disbursal Cheques not handed over with reason and to ensure that the cheques are reversed if compliance of the conditions is not made.
Please call Pranay - 9820564460 for more details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.