Head - Recruitment & BD/CRM at Catapult Management
Views:588 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Senior Manager/DGM - Legal - FMCG - LLB/LLM (12-20 yrs)
- Strategic thinking on Litigation requirements
- Ensure timely initiating legal proceedings
- Ensure timely attendance and response
- Ensure Database management of Litigations
- A quarterly basis present an updated legal cases review to the management.
- Ensure timely renewal of plant level and other licenses permissions by keeping a master data to be updated daily.
- Identifying and applying for new licenses / permissions for all plants and other locations
- Ensure review of product labels to comply with FSSA
- IPR Legal Metro-logy
- Ensure Legal proceedings management under FSSA
- Legal Metro-logy and any other statute as applicable
- Advising on promotional activities to ensure they are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure complete compliance of all the units
- Project Management, Property issues, etc
Skill sets required :
- Knowledge of all requisite Laws, Rules and Regulations related to the Food & Beverage industry; such as, the Food Safety Standards Act(s) or Legal Metro-logy etc.
- Extremely strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Effective initiative and leadership qualities to get matters resolved through thorough investigation and discussion with those concerned, and in consultation with the management..
Qualification - LLB/LLM
Kindly share your update cv in word if you are willing to move ahead with the opportunity and location