Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:717 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager/DGM - Internal Audit - CA/CWA (12-18 yrs)
Relevant Experience : 12+ years of Work experience in Internal Audit or the domain of processes, risks and controls, process re-engineering reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley implementation
Desired: 5+ years of work experience with a Big 4.
Educational Qualification: CA/CWA
Desired: CISA/CIA or a similar recognised certification in the domain of risks and controls.
- Help the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Provide independent assurance that an organization's risk management, governance, and internal control processes are designed and operating effectively.
-being the Third line of defence, initiate a journey with the management, of bringing a preventive rather than an only detective/reactive approach in effective risk management and control
- Preparation of the Audit Plan and approval by the Audit Committee - To make an audit plan after synergising the various audits / external reviews (external audits, tax audits, reviews of external consultants etc) to minimise duplication and reduce the audit fatigue at the BUs. To collaborate with the various external audit/review agencies to reduce duplication and audit fatigue for BUs.
- Evaluation and ranking of the deficiencies/control gaps based on the impact.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Strong conceptual thinking skills and competencies - specially in the area of operational risks and internal controls.
- Strong ethical conduct and business acumen
- Strong data analysis, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong influencing, networking &advisory skills
- Self-starter with strong self-motivation and a capacity to work in a newly established team
- Exhibits a significant level of tact and diplomacy in addition to normal courtesy
- Broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex financial and accounting issues
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of industry trends and practices in the areas of audit, compliance and risk management
- Maintains strong knowledge of MS Word, Power Point, Excel and Visio and have the aptitude to easily learn financial software programs
- Good verbal and written communication skills; work will require extensive personal contact with others
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities concurrently and complete projects on schedule with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to manage a team of other internal auditors and managing their responsibilities with their own
- Ability to work well under pressure, deliver results, achieve timely goals, set appropriate priorities and maintain confidentiality
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.