Senior Manager/DGM/GM - Inbound MICE Sales - Travel Business (8-15 yrs)
Senior Manager/DGM/GM - Inbound MICE (Incentive)-Travel
- The key objective is to drive the brand awareness by positioning it as the most creative, innovative and reliable Inbound Incentive operator brand in the Indian sub-continent including India, Nepal and Bhutan.
The Incentive Inbound manager will have the following key responsibilities:
- To define and implement sales and marketing activities in order to get empanelled with incentive agencies and corporate clients and in turn to increase business leads,
- To design innovative and creative incentive proposals by leveraging input from regional and global platform and local destination expertise,
- To operate incentives according to the set Standard Operating Procedures leading to highest customer satisfaction scores.
- Innovate and source new products, services and experiences for incentive agents and corporates.
- Write and create incentive proposals that closely fits the client brief for a specific incentive / event aimed at exceeding the client's expectation
- Execute confirmed incentives and events utilising the best skillset available within the organisation according to SOPs and ensure highest customer satisfaction levels whilst maximising the value creation opportunity
- Motivate cross organisational teams to support in the execution and delivery of high quality proposals and the execution of incentives / events
- Gather market intelligence and insights in key relevant source markets, the country's key target accounts and the key competition
- Develop sound commercial sales and marketing plans and execute these in coordination with the global sales managers and teams.
- A young, dynamic and creative mind with experience in the Incentive and Events business for 5-10 years.
- A high degree of the India, Nepal and Bhutan product range for Inbound Incentives and Events.
- Proven experience in client relationship building and business development and extensive experience in proposal writing and operational execution.
- Sound skills in setting up client quotations for incentive proposals and to negotiate best offers with relevant suppliers.
- Excellent presentation skills with knowledge of the key relevant software.
- A team worker able to work in a complex organisation with links to global functions and open to use synergies within a larger organisation.
- A high level of inter cultural understanding is required to grasp the brief of clients as well as the right level of attention to detail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.