Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:755 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager/DGM - Credit Control - Construction/Real Estate/Cement/Building Material Industry (10-15 yrs)
Manage the credit control, receivables, cash flow, customer's portfolios, overdue, customer claims, business risk and contractors accounts
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Managing account collection of their respective region. Travelling to the clients places checking all the details regarding their monthly sales consumption payment terms, financial strength of the company
- Co-coordinating with sales team in terms of sales/collection payment/shortage
- Developing the strategy for collection
- Preparing MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on business operations & collections
- Conceptualizing & implementing collection strategies in case of payment defaults.
- Supervising defaulters/fraud cases /high value cases/clients and intimating to the legal department
- Evaluate level of default, degree of customer relationship and represent top management in business risks and opportunities
Qualifications - Degree with 10+ years of experience in accounts receivable or credit control.
- Minimum period of relevant experience required (in years) -10 years
- Industries where such experience acquired: Construction/ Real estate/ Cement/ Building material