HR Manager at Zenith HR Solutions
Views:5373 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/DGM - Business Development - Investment Banking (8-16 yrs)
- Extensive involvement in consumer branding and investing space; identifying businesses and working with entrepreneurs to partner, invest, build, operate and exit consumer businesses
- The incumbent will be responsible for sourcing deals, preparing the initial deal document, due diligence, negotiations, structuring and monitoring deals
- Regular interaction with senior management (internal and client) hence incumbent is expected to have strong interpersonal and business development skills
- Ensuring compliance with pre & post-investment statutory requirements
- Any other portfolio-company related task as is necessary to enhance the value of the company to the potential client/partner.
- The ideal candidate is an individual with experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, VC or PE who wants deep entrepreneurial experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.