Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:1545 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Presales - Network/Cloud/Security Operations (8-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager/DGM - Presales - NetOps/CloudOps/SecOps
About the client :
Our client is a US based well-established IT service management Org providing AI based IT Infrastructure Management Solutions (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments
The operations intelligence platform is built from the ground up to help enterprises resolve everyday and futuristic problems for stable, secure environments and infrastructures. They have expertise in providing a range of IT Managed Services - Cloud, IT Operations, DC/Networks, Cyber Security, deployments, and more.
ABOUT THE ROLE : Looking for strong presales and solutioning expert who can understand the developments in IT infrastructure and cloud services and deliver clients with innovative and effective solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING :
- Presenting the shape platform and articulating the value proposition to prospective clients. This involves client interfacing which is a primary part of the role.
- Helping prospective clients understand the new developments in leading IT infra and cloud management solutions
- Design technical frameworks, automation/simplification of the solution design process, and designing and creating efficient solutions.
- Gathering technical requirements from prospective clients and mapping the platform to the prospective clients- unique requirements.
- Creating evaluation/proof of concept test plans with prospective clients
- Participate in bid proposal response (RFP, RFQ, RFI). (Large and strategic deals)
- Develop best practices & Consultative Selling approach
- Manage and grow a team of presales consultants, SME and solution experts
Candidate Profile :
- Graduate in BE/ B.Tech / BS and MBA, with 8+ years of relevant experience in Presales or delivery preferably in IT Services industry
- experience with a multinational / US based org offshore arm in India is a MUST
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure management operations and IaaS, PaaS CMS
Here's what you will need!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with global teams, especially with US pre-sales teams
- Ability to understand customer's business viewpoint and create solutions and communicate them effectively
- Should have a solid understanding of delivery, presales, sales and account management functions
- Flair for creating quality presentations, keeping in mind customer's vertical and proposed solution
- Ability drive a large group of senior technical / solution team