Business Head at AXO Recruitment and Staffing Services
Views:2249 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Packaging Development & Design - FMCG/Pharma/Manufacturing (12-20 yrs)
Sr. Manager / DGM- Packaging Development & Design
We have an urgent requirement for Sr. Manager / DGM- Packaging Development & Design) for Mumbai (Andheri East) Location !! FMCG
Please find below the job responsibility :
Positions : Manager to DGM- Packaging (Development & Design)
Location : Mumbai (Andheri East)
Reporting to : VP Supply Chain
Experience : Min 12-20 years' experience in Packaging Development & Design
Team, Size : Sr. Executive/AM
Qualification : Any Graduate + PGDM (Packaging Technology)
Target Industry/Company : F&B/ FMCG Manufacturing companies or Packaging companies
JOB PURPOSE : Drive packaging innovation and development by suggesting new design opportunities, studying various innovations in the respective category, across the packaging and labeling industry; thereby, supporting the cross functional teams in all activities related to the same.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY :
- Lead the design and development of end to end packaging solutions for products on the basis of the brand objectives and the business brief.
- Innovate consistently on providing packaging solutions with a vision to optimize costs and business needs.
- Work closely on packaging (primary and secondary) across the entire product range to evaluate opportunities for optimizing on the basis of evolving market and business needs.
- Lead and accomplish packaging initiatives (vendor development, factory trials, travel tests, stability studies) with cross functional team members, factories and vendors.
- Suggest transit performance of new packaging by conducting various testing procedures, establishing machinability of packaging material by packing line trials.
- Create detailed documentation on packaging material specifications for new and existing products.
- Support factories with testing SOP's of incoming raw material, specifying acceptance / rejection criteria for each material.
- Validate technical competence of the vendors in terms of machinery, quality, infrastructure, capacity, processes etc.
- Assist in troubleshooting activities related to packaging materials and machines.
- Offer support on export packaging.
- Understand requirements of special trade channels, service them by customizing packaging designs as per requirement.
- Provide technical solutions on designs, to deliver better aesthetics.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED :
- Knowledge of packaging technology requirements
- Keep abreast of new Developments in Design strategy across industry
SKILL SET (FUNCTIONAL/ BEHAVIOURAL) :
- Strong business and financial acumen to align results to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
- The ability to develop a work system after analyzing existing policy / operational issues.
- Comprehensive functional skills and a result - driven approach, to mitigate future risks/ problems.