Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:2402 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - HR Analytics - IT/FMCG/Telecom (7-14 yrs)
Sr Manager/DGM Hr Analytics
Key Deliverables :
- Collaborate with SMEs across a wide range of HR areas (Talent Transformation, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Business HR and Rewards) to drive data based, informed decision-making for HR Business partners, to promote data governance, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance & insights.
- Implement and automate the business needs on the Online HR Business Intelligence tool for real-time HR analytics.
- Drive analytics maturity through continuous improvement in data quality, data management practices, and standard tools and capabilities.
Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics that drive insights focused on business issues and priorities.
- Build predictive models from multiple data sources, develop advanced algorithms that extract and classify information from large datasets
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
Skills Required :
- Immaculate attention to detail and a keen eye towards visual presentation of work product
- Knowledge of SQL, BI, R programming and other analytical tools; Should have at least 2 years of hands-on modeling experience on BI
- Knowledge of HR processes and HR technology applications and professional experience in HR or supporting HR analytics
- Excellent data management and analysis skills to assemble, clean and analyze data effectively
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple types/source of data
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to work with and communicate confidently with all levels of staff and management.
Education : MBA Regular
Tools Requirement : SAS or R
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.