Senior Consultant at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:3461 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Branding - Insurance (10-16 yrs)
Looking out for Branding -Senior Manager / DGM from BFSI Industry
- Planning and executing the Branding Initiatives .
- Plan the marketing strategy, positioning & messaging in collaboration with Marketing Head, Channel Heads & other senior leaders of the organization.
- Responsible for creating a brand for the Insurance in the retail and Banca channels of business.
- Preparation of Brand Plan Working with the Product Managers/Business Heads to execute the brand plan.
- Own the process of conducting through competitive analysis - competitive advertising and sales promotion activities, SOE, SOV and regular updations to the management.
- Develop and manage the internal as well as external events /conferences /press meets/seminars/training programs.
- Integrate online marketing function into all efforts to help drive direct sales leads, sales revenue and measure marketing impact; leverage social media for better brand recognition.
- Handling Advertising, Local promotions and Product Support through interactive liaison-internally and externally.
- Planning and executing Annual Budgets & Communication for all products.
- Undertaking Market Research, Market Analysis & MIS and Monitoring Competitor's activities.
Reporting to : President - Marketing & Customer Services
Preferably from Financial Services industry with experience in an Marketing Agency environment during the career.