Senior Consultant at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:3745 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Branding - Insurance (10-16 yrs)
Looking out for Branding -Senior Manager / DGM from BFSI Industry
- Planning and executing the Branding Initiatives .
- Plan the marketing strategy, positioning & messaging in collaboration with Marketing Head, Channel Heads & other senior leaders of the organization.
- Responsible for creating a brand for the Insurance in the retail and Banca channels of business.
- Preparation of Brand Plan Working with the Product Managers/Business Heads to execute the brand plan.
- Own the process of conducting through competitive analysis - competitive advertising and sales promotion activities, SOE, SOV and regular updations to the management.
- Develop and manage the internal as well as external events /conferences /press meets/seminars/training programs.
- Integrate online marketing function into all efforts to help drive direct sales leads, sales revenue and measure marketing impact; leverage social media for better brand recognition.
- Handling Advertising, Local promotions and Product Support through interactive liaison-internally and externally.
- Planning and executing Annual Budgets & Communication for all products.
- Undertaking Market Research, Market Analysis & MIS and Monitoring Competitor's activities.
Reporting to : President - Marketing & Customer Services
Preferably from Financial Services industry with experience in an Marketing Agency environment during the career.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.