Co-Founder at 3 Point HRM LLP
Views:188 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Manager/Deputy General Manager - Brand Marketing - Hospitality (6-10 yrs)
Senior Manager/ Deputy General Manager - Brand Marketing - Hospitality
Job Purpose :
- The primary purpose of this job is to develop and maintain the brand of GIPL and each restaurant brands.
- The purpose is to ensure that the brand is communicated correctly across all channels of communication.
Key Result Areas :
- Lead New Store Operations from all marketing and communication perspective for multiple brands under Gourmet Investments across India.
- Develop end-to-end strategies and drive execution to achieve consumer marketing goals, with emphasis on driving consumer perception and engagement
- Define and manage comprehensive marketing strategy and planning including segmentation, targeting, market sizing, media and communications plan, roll-out strategy and integration with PR
- Lead and collaborate with a multitude of cross-functional stakeholders to deliver world-class marketing campaigns and programs
- Assist, Collaborate & Frame strategic decisions and recommendations to enable executive and stakeholder alignment
- Collaborate with digital, PR and Agencies to create campaigns that drive consumer perception and engagement with the respective brands.
- Supporting Sales team for creating and developing pitch decks & newsletters for business development.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, and qualitative feedback.
- Brand Health Monitoring for the overall maintenance of the brands through brand audits and surveys and recommending and implementing corrective measures.
- Prepare Month end Marketing report
- Manage and update online platforms like Zomato, Swiggy, Dineout etc
Job Dimension :
- Hands-on experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns, including experience with both brand-building and acquisition marketing initiatives.
- Experience building strategies, as well as providing feedback on storytelling to enable creative.
- Marketing & Service Excellence
- Team Management
- Problem Solving & Analytical Skill
- Project Management skill & Result Orientation
- Inter-personal skill
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Outside In - Future Back
Qualification : MBA/Graduate