HR Manager at Zenith HR Solutions
Views:186 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager/Deputy Chief Manager - Media Sales/Media Planning/Buying - Real Estate (5-12 yrs)
Note - Experience in Media Sales, Media Planning and Media Buying is must.
The role requires an individual contributors effort to ensure that the investment made in portfolio companies in the region you are assigned is deployed smartly and optimally to ensure that the Brand Building and business KPI's of the portfolio company are met over the period of the investment (4 to 5 years).
- Designing the optimal media mix basis, the category of business of the portfolio company
- Liasoning with the Response(ad sales) team to ensure that minimum OTS(opportunity to see) is maintained to ensure that brand maintains its share of voice and improves its consideration score
- Collaborate closely with promoter/marketing heads of portfolio companies and measure campaign efficacy, design campaigns, help in creative execution etc.
- Maintain reports and MIS of deployment monthly and ensure that targets of ad consumption are met on a regular basis
- Create case studies of existing portfolio of clients and leverage that in new pitches for new investment.
- Work with internal stakeholders especially the region head and deal origination teams to develop pitches and drive conversations that increase conversions of prospective deals.
- Co-ordinate and enable seamless working to keep abreast with the latest happenings in their business and client offerings to ensure that portfolio clients can be offered the most relevant platforms to drive their KPI's
- Should be able to call on media and creative agencies and enable conversations that drive revenue and design communication and campaigns with creative agencies
- Keep track of Adex trends, Media forecast, Changing media landscape and provide intelligence and inputs to the Organization Leadership to tide over objections and queries regarding strength of traditional media that Company offers.
- Candidate should be aware of the digital landscape and basic metrics of performance marketing.
May need to travel periodically outside of the city of residence and hence should be open to travel once or twice a month.