Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:349 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Senior Manager - Deployment - Passive Infrastructure (10-16 yrs)
DGM- Deployment- Passive Infrastructure
We are looking for a Deployment Head (DGM) for an infrastructure company with Pan India presence.
Job Details :
Grade : DGM
Nature of Role : Team Management
Reports to : CEO
Experience : 18+ years (in managing large projects across distributed geography)
Education : Degree in Engineering (pref - Civil, Electrical, Telecommunication or Mechanical)
Knowledge Required : Infrastructure projects, Exposure to Program Management, B2B Customer Management
Principal Purpose of the Job
Set deployment targets, drive site rollout for new and upgraded sites as per Customer requirements through a team of Cluster Managers & Vendors ensuring Quality site RFAI (Ready for Active Installation) deliveries within SLA, budgets and ensure alignment between deployment activities.
Ensure New site and Upgrade roll out as per AOP & Customer requirement
- Project Coordination & monitoring progress v/s Targets of Cluster Teams
- Building Capacity to deliver sites as per requirement by developing Cluster Teams & Vendors.
- Ensure material availability by coordinating with SCM.
- Drive Site Electrification
- Ensure budgets
- Ensure Quality
- Coordination with Acquisition for handover of sites & resolving issues on hold sites.
- Coordination with O&M for site handover.
- Vendor allocation as per performance evaluation & in consultation with SCM & Finance.
Building and sustaining safety culture
- Review of safety compliance related work- safety guidelines adherence
- Driving business partner SHE compliance
- Ensuring adequate safety trainings
- Please share updated cv with following relevant details:
Yrs of Exp in Passive Infra
Regions you are currently handling & have managed in past
Current CTC (fixed + PLI / BONUS)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.