Consultant - Analytics at Antal International Network
Views:2542 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Senior Manager - Data Scientist - BFSI/Healthcare/IT (10-13 yrs)
My Client is operating out of Mumbai and is a specialist provider of healthcare technology services and solutions to healthcare technology companies, providers, payers and life sciences organizations. They are expanding and looking for the best in the industry.
Role: Senior Data Scientist with 10-13 years of experience
- 3+ years- experience in machine learning using SciKit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, and/or Torch.
- Project & Team Leadership capabilities
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Production-level ML in cloud environment (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- NLP and/or Imaging (DNNs) experience
- Expertise in causal inference
- Data science consulting experience - Understanding customer's business problem and designing data science solutions
Education Background- Statistics and Mathematics background to be preferred.
Location- Airoli, Navi Mumbai
- The Data Scientist is responsible to perform statistical and Machine Learning/Deep learning research and help in delivery tasks related to CT products, solutions and services.
- Developing advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner Implementing statistical and data mining techniques e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning, and retrieval processes on a large amount of data to identify trends, patterns and other relevant information
- Understanding and the experience on the data science model development and operationalization lifecycle
- Lead multiple data science projects and help delivery lead in end to end delivery.
- Collaborating with clients and other stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis finding
- Establish the scope of the project, lead communication with internal / external stakeholders, and ensure delivery of the project per commitment.
- Providing guidance and project management support to the Associates on the team (Mentoring).
- Supporting presales efforts for the data science proposals by helping on the RFP/RFIs, proposals
- Proactively demonstrate the thought leadership in the healthcare data science domain
- Gaining advanced knowledge in the area of advanced analytics (AI/ML) and associated tools (e.g. Linear/Logistic regression) on a continuous basis
- Evaluating emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our existing analytical platforms
- Travelling to the client sites (short visits) for project related work, presales meetings etc.
- Contributing to the thought leadership of the company by helping in researching the evolving topics and publishing them
- Excellent communication skills, excellent critical thinking, and strong problem-solving skills
- High motivation, good work ethic and maturity"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.