Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:5764 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Senior Manager - Data Scientist/Analytics - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
Data Scientist (Senior Manager - Analytics)
Grade : Senior Manager
Reporting : VP and Head of Analytics
Location : Mumbai
The person will be responsible for : Analytics
- Work towards executing the Analytics plan for the Organisation.
- Supporting Company's Strategy basis the Vision and Objectives of the Organization.
Predictive Analytics :
- Model Development, building and deploying Scorecards.
- Explore various Statistical Techniques and put to use their Business applications.
- Bring in knowledge on the latest Tools, Technologies & Techniques in the Advanced Analytics/Data Science space, along with application of Machine Learning and AI.
Exploratory Analysis :
- Extract insightful and actionable information by doing comprehensive Exploratory Analyses.
- Work on implementation of the Analytics and BI Strategy of the Organisation.
- Build frameworks to evaluate the success of initiatives launched and also provide insights for course correction.
- Learn multiple Analytical Tools and gain expertise in the practical usage of the same in solving Organisational Problem Statements.
Automation and Efficiency :
- Explore various Data Sources in the Organisation.
- Evaluate various Analytics Tools/Technology Platforms and suggest the best suite.
- Work on a Big Data Architecture.
Candidate Profile :
- 5-8 Years prior Experience desirable.
- MBA from a Top Tier B-School or B.Tech./M.Tech. from Top Tier Institute (e.g. IITs).
- Strong Analytical and real-life Problem Solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Mathematics/Statistics (Conceptual & Applied).
- Innovative thinking and optimal Solution Development.
- Good Data Management skills.
- Comfortable on working with Analytical Tools.
- Ability to conceptualise BI and Analysis framework and execute the same.
- Good working knowledge on the latest Tools & Techniques in the Advanced Analytics/Data Science space.
- Machine Learning / AI & Big Data.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Strong Presentation and Documentation skills.
- Ability to coordinate with Seniors and work under pressure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.