Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:1061 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Data Analytics - Bank (5-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Data Analytics
Our Client is India's largest bank, having its presence across multiple location. They seek senior analytics profiles, experience in collection's analytics would be an advantage.
To provide analytical support pertaining to various operational activities and analysis under the purview of collection unit. This includes scoring of models, automation, report preparation, identifying trends/anomalies on the output and suggestions for change in strategy/model rebuild.
Education Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc in IT or Statistics, BE in IT / Computer Science, MBA/MCA with Good analytical skill with coding knowledge.
Prior Exposure in Base SAS, Advanced SAS, SQL, R , Python
Expertise in MS excel & PowerPoint
Job Role :
- Periodic (Monthly/Quarterly) Delivering of Collections Campaigns to Collection team with appropriate Checks & Control ensuring correct Rollouts.
- Automation / Optimization of new/existing campaigns ensuring smooth, timely and accurate execution of campaigns with lowest possible TAT.
- Provide Basic analytical support to banks collection team using quantitative and qualitative approach for optimization of collection strategies periodically and as per Management directive.
- Engage with stakeholders for development and implementation of data-driven strategies.
- Design & maintenance of response tracking, measurement, and comparison of success parameters of collection campaigns as part of Monthly Dashboard Preparation.
- Ability to handle large volumes of data with ease using multiple software like R, Python ,SAS etc