Executive Search at Live Connections
Views:129 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager - Cyber Security - Presales (11-14 yrs)
Role:: Cyber Managed Service Solution Lead Senior Manager
Exp -11+ yrs
Budget - Up to 38 L
As a solution program manager in the Cybersecurity Managed Services team, you will be thought leader in the area of Cybersecurity Managed Services and industrialization of security operations. You are expected to build service offering, solution and prepare world class RFP response as per solution offering stack, pricing model and pursuit policies. You will need to manage relationship with regional stakeholders on a day-to-day basis for opportunity pursuits and offering development activities.
This role is expected to lead one or more security initiatives and be responsible to security operations engagements for a sector, region and country. Individual need to demonstrate the ability to steer the discussion and achieve expected outcome while working with stakeholders.
- Demonstrate thought leadership for cyber security and go to market approach for managed service operations business
- Solution creation for complex client requirements in RFP/Proposals
- Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information security and apply it to client situations.
- Assist Partners & Senior Managers in driving the business development by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & proposal preparation.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents.
- Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the right team with adequate skill sets for executing engagements and periodically review status of engagements and work products.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices)
- Review status updates and prepare management presentations
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives.