HR at Boyen Haddin Consultants LLP
Views:2345 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Customs - Automotive (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for all Customs activities for MGI
- Work closely with logistics/supply chain team for operations
- Dealing with all relevant departments and driving efficiencies/process improvement.
- Monitor developments in Government Rules, Regulations, Policies, Subsidies, Trade Agreements etc. to visualize the impact, create awareness and construct mitigation or business plans that benefits MGI.
- Draft, maintaining and implement Policy, SOP, and guidelines for the function
- Ensure documentary errors or process gaps/oversight does not lead to extra costs through delays, fines, penalties etc.
- Monitor and Report on performance by Customs Brokers
- Total Landed Cost Calculations, Business Cases, Budgets etc.
- Support Legal, claims functions when dealing with Customs/Tax Authorities or Escalations
- Appropriate classification/valuation according to customs and excise tariff.
Educational/ experience, skills:
- Post Graduate (Preferably CA or MBA in International trade / Exports with 12-15 years- relevant experience in Automotive industry.
- Strong customs law knowledge, dealing with Department, thorough understanding of parts classification collaborative working with logistics/supply chain team.
- Experience as a Subject Matter Expert or Consultancy firms related to Global Customs Certifications
- Wide knowledge in Shipping, multi-modal logistics, freight forwarding, International Supply Chain and Export & Import.
Age should not be more then 38-40 years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.