Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:903 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Senior Manager - Customer Support - Non Voice - eCommerce (5-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Customer Support - Non Voice - eCommerce
Note - : Team size handling experience should be 600+ ; Having E-commerce Experience will be an advantage.
- An exciting role for a professional coming from an E-commerce background with strong knowledge of automation tools. Our client is looking for a dynamic and energetic incumbent keen on growing their career into sales support and deliver the best customer service experience for customers and consumers with a focus on non-voice process.
- You will utilize your experience in developing RFPs and providing continuous process improvement to benefit the client and the project metrics.
If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Your future employer : A leading global data and insights solution providing firm with industry leading margins and a continuously expanding range of solution offerings for the clients.
- Ensure the team responds professionally to all customer requests with the defined period of time via phone, chat or email.
- Going to handle a team of 800+ people in E-commerce business with a Non Voice process.
- Should have good hold on Automation tools to increase productivity.
- Working on development on RFP/proposals and pitch deals.
- Managing P&L for projects while ensuring that margins.
- Should have the ability to take decisions related to E-Commerce business.
- Engaging with prospective clients to win new business by supporting pre-sales team.
- Constantly identifying opportunities for enhancing productivity and quality via process improvements.
- Ensuring compliance with internal systems and quality policies.
- Graduate / Post graduate with 5+ years of relevant experience in customer support services in a non-voice process
- Should have handled a team of 500+ people in a non-voice process.
- Expertise in Automation tools and development of RFPs/proposals for new clients to bring on board.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player.
What is in it for you?
- More exposure on the team handling skills.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.