Director at Qrata
Views:234 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Customer Service Operations - BPO (8-10 yrs)
- Assisting and supporting the customer-facing initiatives
- Guiding and leading their direct reports, mostly front line managers
- Ensuring scheduling is done in a timely manner
- Determining priority and assigning tasks to team members.
- Delivery of SLA's & KRA- s, customer experience and compliance measures
- Process Improvements and automation initiatives
- People development and mentoring
- Ensure Customer communications are rolled out in a timely manner across various channels
- Ensuring deadlines are met for all customer-facing program outcomes eg: prizes, refunds, rebates credited as per schedule.
- Organizing and attending stakeholder meetings as required
- Providing administrative support.
- Organizing project team meetings.
- Liaising with different departments to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Keep stakeholders apprised with notifications.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate updates, challenges, roadblocks, if any.
- Ensuring work flows is followed and changed as required
- Minimum Qualification- Graduate from a reputed institution. Preferred qualification MBA from a reputed university.
- Overall 8-10 years of work experience
- Experience in managing and coordinating projects/work orders
- Ability to coordinate activities across multiple teams
- Ability to plan and execute a plan
- Good communications skills ( written and verbal)
- Self-driven and able to resolve problems independently.
- Experience in team management, stakeholder management, people management