HR Consultant at Sangat HR
Views:232 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Senior Manager - Customer Onboarding - BFSI (8-15 yrs)
We're looking for a strategic and hands-on customer onboarding professional for leading and shaping FundsIndia's customer onboarding team strategy in a multi-product environment. The role requires excellent strategic, analytical and business process skills in order to effectively grow and nurture our growing team and customer base. This is an ideal position for someone who enjoys working in demanding and challenging environment.
Join us, if you think you have the passion to tackle new challenges, and grow to become a better you!
- Develop and Achieve monthly / quarterly & Annual sales targets and grow the business as per the objectives set.
- Build and lead the team towards high productivity by ensuring maximum lead conversions.
- Training & Development of the entire team on Sales Pitch and monitoring & tracking of call details made by QA.
- Sharp Focus on making customer journey simpler to ensure maximum conversion and consistently reduce frictions.
- Identify opportunities to reduce customer onboarding time and successfully implement changes.
- Build a positive business environment and team motivation and ensure a stable team.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Working Closely with Marketing team to give feedback on quality of leads and improve customer targeting.
- Build a strategic roadmap for the success of the team by defining milestones and align them with organization goals.
- Coordination with Product & Tech team for consistently adding Features which can improve Team Efficiency.
Required abilities and Experience:
- 8 to 15 years of relevant experience in digital sales, telesales & team management.
- Exceptional leadership skills to create high-performing team and keep them motivated.
- Customer Orientation and Out of the box thinking.
- Resourceful with a demonstrated ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities and strategies accordingly.
- Consistent over achievement of revenue goals.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, results oriented, self - starter.