Recruitment Consultant at Steps India
Views:1043 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Manager - Customer Experience/Customer Journey - Agile Product Development - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
Purpose of the role:
To lead design and delivery of customer journeys for a business, covering digital experience of customers, staff and channel partners.
To illustrate below:
- A customer journey refers to all the experiences that customers go through while interacting with the bank. For a Personal Loan, customer Journey would include - how banks get in touch the customer, how we start the application process, how we communicate with the customer throughout the process, how we use technology (e.g. reading bank statement) to provide loan eligibility right at the customer location, how we digitally underwrite the loan and disburse through a seamless paperless process etc.
Role description :
We are looking a candidate who will define customer journey roadmap/product backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement reimagined journeys.
- Lead a cross-functional squad to reimagine the customer journeys
- Own creation & revision of journey roadmap which includes base lining of processes, key metrics, benchmarking with industry/competitors, defining target metrics e.g. TAT, approval rates
- Push innovation in the customer journeys by scanning market, competition, fintechs etc. to always be the best in the market
- Be responsible for prioritization of journey features based on assessment of business impact & implement ability and define period/monthly releases
- Be responsible for designing & delivering functional and solution documentation to support product development activities (e.g. functional specifications and gap analysis documentation)
- Drive agile execution of releases for multiple projects related to a journey
- Drive adoption of agile product development and DevOps framework
- Drive dynamic set of stakeholders towards the final journey deliverables e.g. Business Analysts, functional stakeholders
- Provide support to Business Analyston business/product aspects to develop user stories, develop product backlog etc.
- Drive stakeholder management (Business, Policy, Credit, IT, Ops, Analytics/BIU, Channels etc.) for sign off and successful releases
- Drive change management and on-ground adoption while working with business and functional teams
Desired Candidate profile:
- Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle, Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories) and experience of working in an Agile environment
- Proven business analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Product development experience on SFDC or similar platforms preferred
- Experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred
- Experience in financial services space is preferred
In the selection process the following traits defining potential & other criteria play an important role. Traits which are important are as follows:
Ambition - Future leaders are willing to pay the price for success, including time, energy, risk taking and personal mobility.
Ability - Leaders can move from doing work, to getting work done with others as team leaders, to getting work done when they are not present.
Agility - High potentials must learn experiment, be curious, be self-aware, and be flexible.
Achievement - Future leaders have developed a pattern of achievement. They accept new assignments and deliver what they say they are going to do.
Kindly share your updated resume with following details:
Current Designation and Role:
Current Salary (Also mentioned Fixed+Variable):