Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:229 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Manager - Customer Experience/Customer Complaints - General Insurance (8-10 yrs)
Senior Manager Customer Experience /Customer Complaints
Looking for an experience candidate in Customer Experience handling for General insurance company.
Min Exp : 8 - 10 Years in General Insurance
Location : Thane ( Mumbai)
1. Communication - Serving and guiding customers with appropriate resolution on call & writing politely and courteously.
2. Time-bound Complaint Handling - Resolving customers' concerns in a time-bound and prompt manner.
3. Follow-up with the branches, escalations for timely closure of Complaints - Ensuring the desired service level agreement is met for request handling.
4. First Time Resolution - Ensure to meet the FTR ratio for repeat complaints.
5. Initiatives - Taking up key initiatives that benefit the team and department as a whole for e.g. Help with developing the knowledgebase, scripts and processes for transaction management, Company Level NPS & RCA initiatives.
6. Productivity - Meeting the productivity targets to manage the queue efficiently.
7. Compliance to regulatory requirements - Strong with documentation, meeting the timelines for defined complaint process, strictly adhere the complaint processing guidelines. Timely execution of Board, IRDAI reports in prescribed formats.
8. Root Cause Analysis - In-depth process understanding and highlighting the issues with improvement opportunities.
9. Process Level NPS for QnR TP - Root Cause, Training need identification, Structural Projects & Quick Wins.
10. Responsible for managing the quality of all Complaints handled. One to one feedback, coaching, trainings for the executives. Publishing of MIS regularly. Handling escalations with ease and to customer's satisfaction.
11. Adequate governance mechanism & Control measures (Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly MIS. 12. Control measures like QA program, coaching, Reward & Recognition for good performers and 13. Outlier Management program for low performers) - Quarterly Team member score card.
14. Internal Audit Ratings & ISO Audits (Ensuring Minimum Non-Conformities and timely action on observations / NCs identified) irate customers. Quality Consciousness. Willingness to learn & upgrade ones skills regularly.
Behavioral Skills :
- Language & Communication Skills: Excellent Command of English written as well as verbal. Strong with documentation.
- Technical Skills: Basic computer & internet literacy and able to learn Insurance & CRM systems. MS Office proficiency will be an added advantage.
- Effective Customer Handling Skills : Ability to de-escalate while providing high level of customer satisfaction.
- Personality and Attitudes: Positive, Service-Oriented attitude. Team player with readiness to go the extra-mile. Ability to work under pressure and handle irate customers.
- Quality Consciousness. Willingness to learn & upgrade ones skills regularly.