Senior Manager - Credit Risk Analytics - Consulting Firm (8-13 yrs)
Senior Manager - Credit Risk Analytics
Roles and Responsibilities :
Experience : 8 + years of experience in Analytics / Consulting
Must have experience in Credit Risk & Model Development. Strong on any database
Location : Bangalore
Job Description (Hands On) :
Functional Skills :
- Hands on experience with designing / Data modeling as per business requirements for Analytics
- Experienced in data lifecycle and Data Governance.
- Knowledge of statistical/financial models in areas of Credit/Market/Operational Risks
- Experience in evaluating conceptual soundness of model specifications, the reasonableness of assumptions, reliability of data/inputs, completeness of outcomes analysis, implementation testing, model performance metrics/thresholds, scenario analysis, sensitivity analysis, model use testing and backtesting
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and understanding of performing on project teams and providing deliverables
- Involving multiphase data analysis related to the evaluation of compliance, finance, and risk issues.
Technical Tools :
Must have :
- Hands on experience with MS-SQL/Python/SAS/Alteryx or other structured query language.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success leveraging data manipulation and analysis technologies inclusive of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, or DB2.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success leveraging data visualization tools such as PowerBi, Qlikview, and Tableau.
Leadership Skills :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas :
- Identifying and obtaining new service opportunities and taking the opportunities through the sales cycle, including the following: defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining client relationships;
- Leading of teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation;
- Evaluating business processes, compliance and risk, the leadership to exercise oversight over projects involving database concepts, including building relationships between data sources and tables, grouping data, and producing cohesive analyses;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.