Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:2685 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Senior Manager - Corporate Legal - Bank (6-11 yrs)
Currently, we are working on a position of Corporate Legal for a leading private sector bank. The job description is given below for your perusal.
Company: A leading private sector bank
Role: Manager - Corporate Legal
Key Responsibilities :
- Advisory on banking products and services (loans & advances, deposits and others)
- Critical analysis of applicable change in law and consequent risk assessment and impact thereof on bank's businesses
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of documents relating to various financial services offered to customers.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of technology related arrangements.
- Advise on all aspects of corporate, banking and financial laws and practice.
- Advise on product development, strategy, policies and processes.
- Intellectual property advisory.
- Advise on corporate strategies.
- Prepare litigation strategy.
- Respond to legal notices and customer complaints.
- Critically analyze legislative efforts and offer recommendations.
We are looking for LLB graduates or post graduate with 6-11 years of relevant experience.