Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:132 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Manager - Corporate Investigation Counsel - BPO/ITeS (14-18 yrs)
The Role: Sr. Manager Corporate Investigation Counsel
Key Responsibilities: The role is with global group of investigators work closely with other legal and business teams to conduct and oversee corporate compliance an investigation arising out of alleged misconduct raised through various reporting channels.
- Work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such investigations.
- Manage teams of investigative personnel assembled to address reported allegations.
- Oversee, lead, counsel, guide, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct CC-related investigations, whether in own GCCM team or in other organizations.
- Lead and actively assist and/or conduct investigations of CC and personnel-related allegations of misconduct registered through various reporting channels
- Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations (at the direction of an attorney), which includes: defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing investigative plan, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately
- Provide advice to organizational leadership and key GCCM stakeholders concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations
- Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices.
- Draft and/or review analyses to address risks of CC-related misconduct
- Consult with and advise HR and ER leadership concerning nature, risks, investigation and remediation of matters
- Work with regional Corporate Investigators, Geographic Legal and HR Leads, Global leads of internal functions, and other Global leadership on investigations
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
- Promptly identify and escalate CC matters to Global leads for oversight.
- Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation related issues.
- Strong investigative experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, strategic business acumen, confidence and capability in addressing sensitive and complicated ethical conduct/compliance and personnel-related matters
- Experience and demonstrated capability in conducting and supervising investigations (including compliance-related investigations, employment investigations, and governmental investigations) and in drafting confidential reports and advising senior leadership on such risks
- In-depth knowledge of local ethical/conduct/compliance-related risks, employee rights and obligations, and related laws
- Extensive experience in employee relations and workplace investigations
- Team oriented, yet able to work independently
- Experienced to work in a multi-national and culturally diverse environment
- Ability to significantly influence senior executive management decisions; commands respect of executives
- Ability to present careful, balanced, objective, lawful and well-reasoned solutions
- Responsive and follows through on commitments
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to influence, strong executive presence
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Experience: At least 14 to 18 years of Post Qualification experience.
Qualifications & Experience:
Experience: At least 14 to 18 years of Post Qualification experience.
Minimum of 6+ years' experience conducting and supervising investigations, including experience:
- Conducting Code of Business Ethic/financial fraud investigations
- Dealing with regulatory and governmental investigations.
- Drafting confidential legal reports, and advising senior leadership on ethical.
- Conduct/compliance-related risks and personnel-related remedial action.
- Conducting associated litigation and/or employment litigation
- Employment Law Experience
- Experience and demonstrated capability in conducting and supervising investigations