Managing Partner at Executive Search
Views:3321 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:222
Senior Manager - Corporate Finance - M&A/Investor Relations & Treasury - Entertainment Sector (4-8 yrs)
Looking for minimum 3 years of experience in handling Investor relations within a Corporate as part of the Corporate Finance department. Some experience in M&A and handling road shows.
Responsible for assisting VP Finance for all corporate finance AND INVESTOR Relations work. This shall include on an independent basis handling of all handling the Investor Relations function for the company including meeting research analysts and institutional investors, Project feasibility review and analysis for various multiplex opportunities, financial analysis, evaluation, MIS and reporting.
REPORTS TO: Vice President- Finance
SPECIFIC DUTIES :
Independently manage the Investor relations portfolio for the company including:
- Preparing Investor presentations and regular updates for investor communication
- Liaising with various research and broking firms to ensure a continuous research coverage on Company's stock
- Meeting institutional investors, fund managers and participating in various investor conferences along with the CFO/ VP Finance
- Financial analysis skills to prepare feasibility reports and evaluate various multiplex opportunities across the country
- Financial analysis skills to evaluate opportunities for various new ventures that company intends to set up
- Prepare and update various MIS and financial reports required for the business.
- Perform ad hoc analysis for the purposes of decision support to financial & operational management;
- Assist in development, revision and monitoring of Company's short / medium / Long term business plans
- Preparation and revision of Company's budgets from time to time
- Financial and Business evaluation of various Operations related Initiatives