DGM - West at Randstad India
Views:623 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Senior Manager - Corporate Finance - Automobile Firm (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Corporate Finance
Specific skills / Personal attributes :
- Proficient in preparing Financial Statements i.e P & L , Balance sheet, Cashflow
- Proficient in Analysis of financial statements, Ratio Analysis
- Knowledge of India Tax laws, FEMA, Companies Act
- Ability to think ahead and visualise
- Ability to understand the requirements of Country head and accordingly prepare analysis for the Country head
- Expert knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Excel, Power point etc.
- Good communication (spoken and written)
- Proven competency in analytics, system, data management capabilities
- Ability to coordinate with other departments and exhibit good team-work
- Adaptability and flexibility
Job Description / Responsibilities :
- Collate and maintain a repository of Financial data of different companies in the group
- Prepare Country level summarized financial statement on a monthly basis for the Country Head
- Prepare various reports and presentations as per the requirement of the Country head
- Maintain Financial Data and statements of competitors available in public domain
- Do initial Financial analysis in case of Merger or acquisition project of the target companies
- M & A -Once a merger or acquisition project is decided upon then lead it from start to finish which includes legal and secretarial process, Accounting and Finance, Income tax and Indirect tax, co-ordinating with various stakeholders, outside consultants, Management of target company and ensure seamless integration of the target company into group.
- New Company - Leading the process of new company formation which includes preparation of forecasted Financials, initial internal valuation of the company, interacting with Global Tax and Treasury team , working with Big Four consultants to finalize the valuation. Completing the regulatory process of company formation and equity infusion, setting up the finance team, getting various tax registrations, coordinating with IT team in setting up ERP systems.
- Treasury -If required lead the funding through Banks or ECB or CCD's for working capital /Capex both for existing companies and New company
- Special Projects- Like cost reduction, internal restructuring, evaluating various options from financial perspective
- Special projects for cash repatriation like buy back of shares
- Special projects - Government Incentive schemes like PLI.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.