Managing Director at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:68 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Corporate Affairs - FMCG - LLM (15-20 yrs)
Senior Manager - Corporate Affairs for 10000 crore turnover fmcg company
- PG (preferably Engineering / Technical qualification)
- 12 - 15 years of overall work experience with at least 3- 4 years in a senior role in corporate/ liaison in the FMCG or F&B sector.
- Strong network and relationships within the related ministries, regulatory bodies and administrative circles.
- S/he would also be the spokesperson and face of the company and would therefore also be responsible for developing and maintaining close relationships with key opinion leaders
JOB PURPOSE :
- The Corporate Affairs professional plays a key role in the kind of business of such great magnitude; due to large scale operations under multiple jurisdictions and governed by various regulatory laws, across different states.
- The role needs to establish key relationships with various Central /State Government authorities; as well as keep the management abreast of changes in the regulatory environment for different legislation under various functions; thus, ensuring that organization is compliant with all laid down rules and norms governing the Company, with zero/ minimal issues of legal/ statutory concerns
1. Ensuring compliance with relevant laws related to health and safety, rent/tenancy, environmental and pollution, Labour and other such allied matters
2. Should be able to interpret complex regulatory issues; design strategies & action plan to protect the company's interest and convert opportunities through relationships with key Govt. and regulatory authorities
3. Ability to maintain appropriate records for product compliance bodies
4. Ensure that necessary licenses and certifications are kept updated and renewed on time for no market impact
5. Ensuring advocacy with various government agencies to ensure that the Company has a voice in policy decisions
6. Lead advocacy efforts at various industry associations, policy shaping interventions with Govt. authorities (state and central) and trade bodies
7. Should be able to comment on the Quality Assurance program to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements and company policies & procedures should be adept at handling audits from various regulatory agencies, certifying agencies and client audits towards certifications & product registration
8. Ensure maximum participation in various activities organized by the various bodies in both domestic and international events
9. Ensure relevant administrative support exists in the Company with respect to various facilities management and cost budgets.