Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:1817 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior Manager - Consumer Insights - Media (7-10 yrs)
- This position is responsible for planning and executing projects around consumer research with the objective of gathering intelligence and converting them into actionable insights for the channel to aid business decisions and drive channel viewership and reach.
- Understand priorities and gaps for the channel and create a consumer research strategy; Share the draft strategy and draft budget with supervisor for review; Revise strategy based on inputs from supervisor.
- Track initiatives against the strategy and budget, tweak as required during the year.
- Shift through all the data shared and identify key insights and create an action plan for the business.
- Share draft recommendations with supervisor; Jointly brainstorm and develop a refined list of action in terms for the business.
- Constantly track channel ratings, channel brand tracking, and other relevant parameters periodically to assess the results of interventions implemented.
- Constantly track the market to identify vendors who are doing path-breaking work.
- Identify and recommend vendors for projects based on project requirements, vendors talent and capabilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.