HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:192 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Compliance - Life Insurance (3-10 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading private sector Life Insurance Company. It is listed on National stock exchange (NSE) and Bombay stock exchange (BSE).
Position: Senior Manager- Compliance.
- Regulatory updates and implementation- Review regulatory updates and regular tracking and implementation of any regulatory requirements and any other compliance matters.
- Advisory role with respect to processes- Providing advisories to stakeholder on various regulatory aspects. Engage with partners and stakeholders to enable compliance related onboarding and servicing processes.
- Agreement review- Review intermediary and service partner agreements.
- Regulatory Monitoring and reporting- Ensuring monitoring and risk mitigation along with timely analysis and regulatory reporting. Relook at existing processes and evaluate/implement automation to reduce people dependency and errors.
- Ensure record keeping of Compliance departmental records in line with regulatory requirements.
- Regulatory engagement- Engaging with regulators through representations, draft responses and notes on various compliance matters.
- Management engagement- Engaging with management on certain requirements and escalations, preparing presentations etc.
- Law Graduate with 3-4 years of experience in insurance companies. Good command over the English language is necessary.
- Adherence to TAT and process.
- No significant complaints from stakeholders.
- Efficiency and productivity.
- Willingness to adapt and learn.
Functional & Behavioral Competencies:
- Knowledge of insurance regulations.
- Team work and communication skill.
- Knowledge of the insurance processes would be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.